Welder/Fabricator RequiredWelder/Fabricator Required
Due to continued expansion, Gray & Dick are now seeking additional Welders and Fabricators. Our order book for the year ahead is looking very healthy, with many prestigious projects and schemes lined up.
The positions will be welding/fabricating structural and architectural steel. We are looking for top level welders who are used to working on prestigious products where attention to detail and cosmetic finish is key. The right candidate will be able to read and work from fabrication drawings and have a strong understanding the MIG welding process.
As a fabricator/welder, you will also be expected to perform several general duties, some of which include:
• Fork lift truck driving, experience preferred but not essential.
• Work on own initiative and from supplied drawings.
• Internal material movement using an overhead crane.
• Some painting of steelwork.
• Loading and unloading of materials on/off vehicles, including glass.
• General housekeeping and upkeep of welding plant machinery and working areas.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of MIG welding and fabrication. This position requires an enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail, who's able to work towards high quality standards and finish. Also, applicants must be able to use workshop hand tools, grinders, and have some band saw experience.
Individuals must have a flexible approach to working hours and be willing and able to work overtime as and when required. Salary will be in line with experience. References, as well as a details of previous work may be required. To apply, please email applications to Stuart Gray, Gray & Dick Director, at the following email address: email@example.com